Música: Gawabaty - Warda

---

Gawabaty
My Letters

Ma teragaalesh gawabaty, ela we maahom hayaty,
Don't send me back my letters, except with my life with it,

we amaly, we rohy we alby, we demoey we ebtesamaty,
and my hopes and my heart and my soul, and my tears and smiles,
dool ma baad enta wakhedhom, ya teragaahom ya tesebhom,
all of those with you , you took them, either give them back or leave them
,

Ma teragaalesh gawabaty,
don't send me back my letters,
kan amaly tekhaly el zekra, helwa mosh saaba we mora,
i was hoping you left the memory, nice not hard and bitter,

Kan amaly tekhaly forakna, ashal awy men ele beygry,
I was hopping you make our separation, more easier from what is now,
bas enta ekhtart khesamy, wala youm betrod salamy.
but you choose my quarrel, and no reply even my greeting.
We badaat teash ayamak, we enta medayaa ayamy.
You start living you days, and You consumed my days.

Ma teragaalesh gawabaty
.
Don't send me back my letters.
Shoof hata ezay fe forakna, ana lesa baaesh ashwaqna,
See how even in our separation, i am still living our nostalgia (hankering),
wetna betetkhalas menha, wekanaha nahr tehrakna.
while you get rid of them, as if they are fire burning us.
Gawabaty ewaa teragaaha, be ebtesamateha we domoaha.
Don't return back my letters, with its smiles and tears.

Wen youm habeet men tany, ebaa ensany we kataaha.
And if you once fall in love again, then forget me and cut them apart.

Ma teragaalesh gawabaty.
Don't send me back my letters.


||


Comentarios

Entradas populares